As Asia's leading media organisation, SPH owns a vast cache of archival resource, comprising news articles, photos and advertisements, that offers valuable content for professional, commercial, marketing and academic needs. We have a whole suite of tools in our archival news system that is available to assist companies, the academia and individuals to search for news articles and apply for content licensing rights.
- NewsLink– As one of Singapore's most widely used online archival content systems, it is designed to facilitate any search for specific news articles from as far back as 1989 , and images or advertisements from 2007.
- NewsPost– An accessible link to apply for republication rights of articles and images.
- NewsTalk– An interactive e-learning portal that enables reading and listening of Chinese language content to improve oral skills.
- NewsTrack – A news monitoring system that aggregates the news according to customised keywords and phrases, available to NewsPost subscribers.
- NewsFeed – A 'live' feed of headline news in the form of a running ticker, available across a wide spectrum of media.
- NewsIntell – A Chinese news media monitoring system that aggregates & translates Chinese news into English according to customised keywords and phrases.
For more details, please contact:
Senior Manager, Archive Business
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline : 6319 2333 (Press 3 for Content Licensing & NewsLink subscription)