Singapore, 22 March 2016 – Get recharged and rejuvenated with a new season of style with the latest Spring/Summer collections and exclusive shopping privileges for shoppers at Paragon.
1. Citibank Cardmembers Exclusive
· Receive $40 Paragon Shopping Vouchers with a minimum of $500 charged at Paragon.
· Citibank Cardmembers who top up their purchases to $1,6001 at Paragon will also receive a $80 A|X Armani Exchange Voucher.
2. Fashion Steps Out @Orchard MasterCard Promotion (25 Mar – 8 May 2016)
· Receive $30 Paragon Shopping Vouchers with a minimum charge of $3002 to any MasterCard at Paragon.
3. Sweet Indulgence (Privileges for all Shoppers)
· Shoppers can also enjoy a complimentary Cake & Beverage set from Dulcet & Studio with a minimum spend of $3003 at Paragon.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Promotion is valid from 24 March to 17 April 2016, unless otherwise stated and for purchases made in Paragon only. For all redemptions, shoppers are required to present their NRIC, maximum 5 same-day shop receipt(s), Credit or Debit Card and charge slip(s) upon redemption on the same day at the Paragon Concierge, Level 1. Valid for one redemption per cardmember / shopper per day on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last. Cardmembers are entitled to 1 redemption per day only notwithstanding the number of Credit & Debit Cards owned. Not applicable for bill payments and voucher purchases. For installment plans, only one redemption is allowed for the total purchase amount. Receipts utilised for redemption in the programme will not be applicable to other ongoing mall or shop promotions. Staff from Paragon stores are not entitled to participate in this promotion and are not allowed to redeem on behalf of customers. Splitting of receipts for multiple redemptions is also not permitted.
Paragon sets the perfect shopping mood for shoppers with a fine selection of live music. Monday – Thursday: 12.30pm & 1.30pmFriday & Saturday: 5.00pm & 6.00pm
1. Limited to the first 100 Citibank members on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
2. MasterCard Promotion is valid from 25 March to 8 May 2016 on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
3. Limited to the first 1,000 shoppers on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
4. Music EnVogue Schedule
||Dates & Timing
||4, 5 & 7 – 12 Mar
||14 – 17, 21 – 24 & 28 – 31 Mar
||18, 19, 25, 26 Mar, 1 & 2 Apr
5. New Brands at ParagonDiesel (#02-47A) Launched in Mid-March - Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion and also known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. While always remaining true to its DNA, Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear over the recent years, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. GOCCO (#05-14)Launching in early April – Gocco is a Spanish fashion brand for children that was founded in year 2000. Its design team gets inspirations through trips to different parts of the world, infusing traditional style with the latest trends to present new designs in innovative fabrics. The brand aims to provide ‘updated-classic’ styles of clothing, perfect for any occasion. Gocco believes in following the fashion evolution journey of a child, offering clothing for newborns to 14-year-old teenagers. Gocco’s typical collection consists of at least 900 pieces per season which includes matching footwear and accessories to complete the dream look of every child. Dutch Baby Café (#B1-13)Launching in early April - Dutch Baby Café is a brand new café concept from Japan Foods Holding and it offers a fresh variety of pancakes that are uncommon in Singapore. As the name suggests, Dutch Baby Café serves Dutch Baby pancakes on hot cast iron pans straight out from the oven. These heavenly pancakes are pillowy soft with crispy sides, and offered with either sweet or savory styles.Ginza Kushi-Katsu (#B1-47)Launched in early March - The recently opened Ginza Kushi-Katsu offers diners a variety of “Kushi-Katsu” (deep fried) Japanese skewered meat and vegetables as well as its signature dish “Gyu-Katsu” – beef cutlet. This is the first of its kind in Singapore and it prides itself for using premium beef fillet that is only deep fried for 60 seconds at a high 210°C. This precise method gives the beef cutlet its wonderful crispy crust while meat remains medium-rare within.treasures - YI DIAN XIN ( By Imperial Treasures) (#B1-08)Launching in mid-April - The new “treasures - YI DIAN XIN” is set to serve up signature selections of the Group’s classic Chinese cuisine in a cool, vibrant and more contemporary setting. The first “treasures - YI DIAN XIN” 84-seater restaurant’s menu will carry dishes made from age-old recipes as well as modern creations. Diners can look forward to delicious and distinctive dim sum dishes and also the Group’s signature traditional Chinese Rice Dumplings all year round. Noodle aficionados who are after something different may like to try its 4 Treasures Signature Noodle dish made with springy noodles straight from Hong Kong. Like its sister restaurant at the Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck Restaurant in Paragon, “treasures - YI DIAN XIN” will also serve Golden Roast Duck that is smaller in size but packs a bigger punch in overall taste.· Music EnVogue performers – Amery, Hector & Hazrul Nizam· Diesel· GOCCO· Dutch Baby Café· Ginza Kushi-Katsu· treasures -Yi Dian Xin ( By Imperial Treasures)Please download hi-res images here: http://we.tl/Bcwij4RFVX Issued by Singapore Press Holdings Limited
Co. Regn. No: 198402868E
For media enquiries, please contact:
Senior Executive, Advertising & Promotions
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
DID: 6830 3869
Chua Pei Ling
Executive, Corporate Communications & CSR
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
DID: 6319 1895
About SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd is the property manager of Paragon and The Clementi Mall. The two malls are owned by SPH REIT Management Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings.
About Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms, ranging from print, digital, radio and out-of-home media. SPH owns award-winning newspapers, magazines and best-selling books in both print and digital editions, as well as online classified businesses in the region. In addition, SPH has two English radio stations and one Chinese radio station, an out-of-home digital advertising unit, a regional events and conferences arm, and runs a chain of modern retail convenience stores. SPH also has a 20 per cent stake in MediaCorp TV Holdings Pte Ltd, which operates free-to-air channels 5, 8 and U, and a 40 per cent stake in MediaCorp Press Limited, which publishes the free newspaper, Today.
SPH REIT comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH's latest retail development is The Seletar Mall located in Sengkang.